Excel through learning

Excel through learning
Your source of knowledge

Monday, August 18, 2008

SKSchema

skschema5

Just want to share a PDA software called SKSchema. It is a very useful software that allow us to writing scripts and schedule in our PDA.


Lazy people like me always forgot to sync my PDA and laptop. With SKSchema, now my PDA and laptop automatically scyn twice a day, except during the weekend.


Another problem before I use the SKSchema was when I update my Avantgo channels using the wireless connection, I just leave my PDA there. Due to my PDA is set to turn off after 2 minutes idle time, the PDA just suspend when Avantgo still downloading the data. With simple scripting in SKSchema, now, updating the channel in Avantgo is as easy as one click. After the Avantgo finished updating the data, SKSchema will suspend the PDA automatically for me.


Do you use miss call? When you go fetch your friends and miss call them so that they know you have arrive. If you are doing this while you are driving, it is not very convenient. SKSchema help me on this as well. Now, I just have to click one icon and my script will do everything for me.


There are too many applications that you can solve using the skschema. I'll share some of the scripts later.

0 comments: